Frequently Asked Questions
- all orders are shipped out using Canada Post.
- orders ship within 5 business days from Toronto, Ontario.
- tracking is ONLY included if selected during checkout and comes with an additional cost.
- you will receive an email once your order has shipped.
- standard shipments may take on average 10-14 business days to arrive.
- orders shipped to the US are shipped and follow the same policies as Canadian shipping.
- tracking is ONLY included ifs seleceted during checkout and comes with an additional cost.
- shipping rates to the US and other international destinations with be calculated at checkout.
- it is best to remove jewelry prior to swimming or showering to maintain its quality.
- sterling silver can tarnish over time, but with proper care and maintenance should last you a lifetime.
- if you find your silver tarnishes, you can clean the metal with warm water, gentle dish soap and a cloth or soft, old toothbrush. Alternatively, you can make a paste with baking soda and water, gently rub the metal with a soft cloth, and rinse with water. Be sure to thoroughly dry the metal after cleaning with a soft cloth.
- gold-fill and gold-plated jewelry findings are made with 14kt gold fused with or layered on top of a base metal, respectively, such as brass, copper or stainless steel.
- natural body oils, perfumes, lotions, sunscreen, hairspray, chlorine and salt water will take their toll on gold-plated jewelry and will wear after many years.
- gold-fill and gold-plated materials act like real gold only with proper care and maintenance.
- use warm water and a soft cloth to clean the metal. Be sure to thoroughly dry the metal with a soft cloth after cleaning. Cleaning after each use will extend the lifespan of the gold-fill or gold-plating.
- resin and dried flowers can be sensitive, so be sure to store your piece away from direct heat and sunlight to avoid fading.
- try to avoid contact with perfume, lotions, hairspray, sunscreen and other body products. Chemicals within these products may damage the surface of the resin or cause product buildup and residue.
- while resin is water resistant, it is best to remove jewelry prior to showering or swimming. It is also not recommended to sleep with your jewelry on.
- use a soft cloth and warm water to clean the resin and restore shine. Be sure to thoroughly dry the resin after cleaning with a soft cloth.
INDIVIDUALITY OF PIECES
- due to the handcrafted nature of our jewelry and accessories, each piece is unique and cannot be 100% duplicated.
- there may be slight imperfection in the pieces, such as tiny air bubbles in the resin or slight imperfections in the plants. This is natural and can occur as part of the process. We do the best to ensure each piece is handcrafted with care so that you love your jewelry as much as we do.
- we accept commissions! Please contact SunRae Studio with your ideas and we will do our best to accommodate you.
- We are more than happy to preserve your custom flowers in gorgeous and meaningful jewelry. If you have flowers that you'd like us to preserve, please contact us and we will provide instructions on next steps.
- we do not accept returns or exchanges at this time.
- please feel free to contact SunRae Studio if you have any problems or questions about your order and we will do our best to assist you.
- we ONLY accept order cancellations within 48 hours of your order being placed. This is because we do our best to ship your order to you within 2-3 business days.
- if you wish to cancel an order after payment has been accepted, please contact SunRae Studio IMMEDIATELY.
- if an order is cancelled after it has been dispatched, the cost of the order and shipping charges will be the responsibility of the buyer and WILL NOT be refunded.